Welcome! My name is Liz Evans and I am happy to share an educational space with you! I’ve been in education for over 18 years and I’ve taught most of the social sciences in grade 8-12, however AP Government was my true passion. I am a National Board Certified Social Studies teacher who loves to read, write, and hang out with my family. I’d love to connect with educators and scholars on all social media platforms.
Recent Blog Posts
YOU Are The Expert… What Does That Mean? with Brit Bingold – Teaching History, Politics, and Stuff
- YOU Are The Expert… What Does That Mean? with Brit Bingold
- Stress and Secondary Trauma with Becky Krumm, MSW, M. Ed
- Students! Harness Your Political Power To Make Change! with Trevor Malzewski
- Three Things to Focus on When You're Short On Time
- Cultivating Teacher Relationships and Curating a Positive Circle of Colleagues with Brigette Burge